Vacancies for Graduates and Post Graduates Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd.
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Bhopal intends to engage A.E. (IT) and J.E. (T&D-Network) on contract basis and invites applications from eligible candidates. Please find below the details about the vacancies: -
- Name of the post: A.E. (IT)
- No. of posts: 17 (UR-09/SC-03/ST-03/OBC-02)
- Qualification Criteria: B.E. / B. tech/ M. Tech (IT/CS/EC/EI/EE), MCA, MSC (CS, IT) from recognized university.
- Global Certification: CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/ JCNIA/ JNCIS/JNCIP, Ipv6 Silver Certification, ITIL.
- Minimum Experience in relevant field: 2 years relevant post qualification experience as on 1-Mar-2015
- Age Limit: Minimum age: – 21 years & Maximum age: – 30 years
- Name of the post: J.E. (T&D Network)
- No. of posts: 34 (UR-17/SC-05/ST-07/OBC-05)
- Qualification Criteria: Any Graduate in (IT/CS/EC/EE/EI/Computer application) with recognized university or after 10th, three (3) years Diploma in (IT/CS/EC/EE/EI).
- Global Certification: CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/ JCNIA/ JNCIS/JNCIP
- Minimum Experience in relevant field: Fresher
- Age Limit: Minimum age: – 18 years & Maximum age: – 30 years
How to apply for vacancies in Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited:
- Applications shall be received through M.P. website.
- Links to the website of M.P. Online have also been provided on www.mpcz.co.in website.
Application Fee for vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited:-
- Application fees shall be
- Rs.1500/- per position per candidate for UR/OBC category candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other states and
- Rs.900/- per position per candidate for SC/ST category of MP domicile.
- The applications can be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk.
- No extra charge shall be payable for scanning of photograph etc. to Kiosk
Contract Period for vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited:-
- Three years from the date of reporting.
- After successful completion of services for three years, extension may be given after reviewing his/her performance and utility in the organization for one year and this extension can be given only twice.
Important Dates for vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited:
- Online application available for candidate: 9th March 2015
- Last date of submission of online application: 27th March 2015
- Date of issue of admit card: 3rd April 2015
- Date of online technical test: 5th April 2015
- Publication of result on MP Online Portal: 8th April 2015