Management Trainee Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, etc
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL)
Company is looking for young and energetic Engineers and Professionals to be inducted as Management Trainee in the following disciplines:
- Discipline: Chemical
- No of posts: 15 posts (UR-5, SC-3, ST-2, OBC-5)
- Essential Qualification: Full time BE / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Discipline: Mechanical
- No of posts: 5 posts (UR -4, ST-1)
- Essential Qualification: Full time BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Discipline: Electrical
- No of posts: 5 posts (UR- 3, SC-1, OBC-1)
- Essential Qualification: Full time BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Discipline: Instrumentation
- No of posts: 5 posts (UR-3, SC- 1,OBC-1)
- Essential Qualification: Full time BE/B.Tech in Instrumentation OR Electronics Engineering
- Discipline: Civil
- No of posts: 2 posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
- Essential Qualification: Full time BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Discipline: Materials Management
- No of posts: 4 posts (UR-3, SC-1)
- Essential Qualification: Full time Degree in Engineering or Two year full time MBA/ P.G Diploma with specialization in Materials Management.
- Discipline: Finance & Accounts
- No of posts: 7 posts (UR-3, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2)
- Essential Qualification: Graduate with CA/ICWA *
- Discipline: Personnel & Administration
- No of posts: 2 posts (UR-1, SC-1)
- Essential Qualification: Two year full time P.G. degree or diploma in PM&IR/HRM/ Labour & Social Works/ MBA with specialisation in PM &IR /HRM.
- Discipline: Legal
- No of posts: 1 post (UR-1)
- Essential Qualification: Full time regular BL or L.LB. degree with minimum 02 years experience of legal practice.***
Age Limit for Management Trainee:
- Maximum age limit 30 years as on 01.01.2015, relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST categories, 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PH-General, 13 years for PH-OBC and 15 years for PH-SC categories.
Eligibility for Management Trainee:
- Candidates must possess essential qualifications of BE/ B.Tech / PG degree / PGDM / MBA with 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PH candidates) in respective discipline from UGC/AIU recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution.
- * For Finance & Accounts discipline: Candidate should successfully pass CA/ICWA (Final) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- *** For Legal discipline: Candidates should successfully pass Bachelor’s degree in Law ( BL or LL.B) from colleges approved by Bar Council of India.
Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institution. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview.
Important Instruction for Management Trainee:
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the All India Selection Test at their own expenses in the test Centre opted for in any of the five locations as mentioned below. Candidates will have to choose one test centre from the list and mention it along with the code in the on-line application form.
- Chennai (Code: 1)
- Delhi (Code: 2)
- Guwahati (Code: 3)
- Kolkata (Code: 4)
- Mumbai (Code: 5)
- All qualifications should be recognized by UGC/AIU/AICTE / appropriate Indian statutory authority.
- Only full time regular courses will be considered for Management trainee.
Important dates for applying for Management trainee:
- Date of commencement of Online application: 25.03.2015
- Last date of submission of the online application by the candidate: 17.04.2015
- Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the application sheet: 08.05.2015
Note: Interested candidates for the post of Management trainee are required to go through the details about the vacancy on the official website. Click here.