Management Trainee Vacancies Electrical Discipline
Management Trainee Vacancies – Electrical Discipline
Management Trainee Vacancies have been announced by Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP).
Please find below the details about the Management Trainee Vacancies:
Post Name: Management Trainee (Tech)
No. of Posts: 23 (Twenty Three)
Eligibility Criteria: Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control from a University/Institute recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Born not earlier than 1st April, 1988.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC & PWD candidates.
- Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Basic Pay: Candidates shall be offered a pay of Rs 20,600/- p.m. in the scale of Rs 20,600-3%-46,500/-(E- 1).
General Instructions for Management Trainee Vacancies:
- The selection process will consist of Written Test followed by Group Discussion/ Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Examination, information of which will be provided in the Admit card.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Group Discussion / Interview.
- Application fee of Rs 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates.
- Fee must be deposited in “RINL/VSP Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” at any of the Core Banking Branches of State Bank of India (SBI) in the prescribed preprinted Challan. No other form of payment is accepted.
- Candidates have to pay bank commission @ Rs 25/- per Challan for depositing fee at other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam (Code 6318).
Important Dates for Management Trainee Vacancies:
- Fee can be deposited up to 26th May 2015.
- Starting date for online registration – 11th May 2015
- Closing date for online registration – 26th May 2015 (at 5:00 PM)
- Visit website for further instructions regarding Admit Cards: On and after 1-July-2015
How to apply for Management Trainee Vacancies: