Management Trainee SAIL
Management Trainee – SAIL
SAIL is looking for young, energetic, result oriented and promising talent in the country for 246 posts of Management Trainee (Technical) and 100posts of Management Trainee (Administration) in E-1 grade.
Upper Age: 30 years as on 1.2.2015, i.e., not born earlier than 1.2.1985.
- For Management Trainee (Technical)
- Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics & Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science, Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA (3 years full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters) are also eligible.
- For Management Trainee (Administration)
- For HR, Marketing and Materials: Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks (average of all subjects of all years) with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline.
- For Finance : CA/ICWA
- The Management Trainees will be offered Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. in the pay scale of Rs.20600-3%-46500/- (E-1).On successful completion of training of one year, the Management Trainees will be designated as Junior Managers in the same scale of pay.
- Besides Basic Pay, the Management Trainee’s will also be paid Dearness Allowance. They will also be entitled for perquisites under cafeteria approach and benefits such as PF, Gratuity and other allowances as per rules of the Company in vogue. The CTC would be around Rs. 7.75 lakhs p.a. In addition, Company provides benefits like Leave encashment, Housing/HRA and free medical facility for self and dependents as per Company rules.
- Being direct recruitment on initial basic pay, the Company will not bear any liability on account of Salary/ leave salary/ pension contribution etc., of previous employment, if any.
- Starting date for submitting applications through website: 26.2.2015
- Closing date for submitting applications through website: 18.3.2015
- Display of final reconciled candidature status: 25.3.2015
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website: 23.4.2015
- Tentative date of written examination: 10.5.2015
- Transparency/ display of individual scorecard (tentative): 1 month after declaration of final results
Important Instructions for people for the position of Management Trainee:
- Candidates possessing full time degree course from Institutes approved/recognized by UGC/AICTE will only be eligible to apply. Only departmental candidates having degree/diploma through correspondence/part time course from approved/recognized institutes will be eligible to apply.
- Those candidates, who are studying in final year (academic year 2014-15) and would be expecting their final results by July, 2015can also apply. However, they will have to produce the final certificate of eligibility qualification at the time of Interview; otherwise their candidature will not be entertained.
- Candidates should retain their copy of Pay in e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (jpg or jpeg file only up-to 50 Kb) as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (jpg or jpeg file onlyupto20 kb) for uploading with the application form.
- For other details like How to apply, training & probation, written test and interview, etc. interested candidates are required to go through the details. Click here
- For applying online, please click here.