Medical Officer Recruitment Paradip Port Trust
Medical Officer Recruitment
Medical Officer recruitment has been announced by Paradip Port Trust, Odisha for Deputy Chief Medical Officer vacancy in Orthopaedics, Anaesthesiology and Paediatrics department.
Post Name: Deputy Chief Medical Officer (Specialist)
Offered By: PARADIP PORT TRUST, ODISHA
No. of Vacancy: 03 (Three)
- Specialist (Orthopaedics)
- Specialist (Anaesthesiology) and
- Specialist (Paediatrics)
- Initial Basic pay + IDA 112.96% as on 01.02.2016 (i.e. on the Basic Pay+NPA), which is quarterly revised as per Consumer Price Index, Cafeteria @ 47% of the basic pay and N.P.A @25% of Basic Pay (The total emolument will be around Rs. 77,987/- )
Age Consideration: 42 years as on 01.02.2016 (Relaxation of age applicable to SC/ST/OBC & PH as per Govt. guidelines). There are other details too, which should be read carefully and understood by the candidates before applying for the job vacancy.
- MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
- A post-graduate medical degree in the Specified Specialty from a recognized University.
Experience: Post qualification experience of 07 years in a reputed Hospital in the relevant field of specialization.
Mode of application: Off-line
How to apply for Medical Officer recruitment:
- Candidates should send the application (type written) duly signed giving the details like name, date of birth, permanent and present address, religion, caste.
- Application should also have qualification starting from HSC with % of mark obtained and work experience with copies of all self attested certificates along-with 2 pass-port size photographs (self attested)
- Application should reach the Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, At/Po: Paradip Port, Dist: Jagatsinghpur, Odisha, Pin : 754 142 latest by 20.March.2016.
- Candidates who are in the employment of Government/Semi-Government/PSU and autonomous body should only apply through proper channel or produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for Medical Officer recruitment, as we have just presented the summary.
Click here to visit the official website.