Medical Officer Vacancy Cantonment Board Office
Resident Medical Officer Vacancy, Dehradun
Cantonment Board Office invites application (from Indian citizen) for the Post of Resident Medical Officer for Cantonment General Hospital, Clement Town Cantonment based on interview.
Find below the information about the Resident Medical Officer Vacancy.
Name of the post: Resident Medical Officer (RMO)
No. of vacancies: 01 (One)
Pay-Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Age Limit: 32 Years (As on date of publication of advertisement in Employment News)
Required Qualification: MBBS or MD from recognized institution of the Government.
General Instruction for the Resident Medical Officer Vacancy:
- Medical Specialist with MD (Medicine), MD (Community Medicine) and Gynaecologist will be given preference for Resident Medical Officer Vacancy.
- Complete application as per prescribed format and addressed to Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Clement Town should reach at the office of Clement Town Cantonment Board, Clement Town Cantt – 248002 by registered / speed post.
- Applicant must attach two latest Passport size Photographs indicating his / her name on back side along with two self addressed envelope.
- The envelope should be super scribed with the post applied for.
- Age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for handicapped candidates as per Rules. Physically handicapped shall attach proof of physical disability.
- No request for change of any entries or part originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
- General & OBC candidates’ applications shall be accompanied with a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- respectively, which is non-refundable, in favour of CEO, Cantonment Board, Clement Town payable at Dehradun. No other form of payment shall be accepted.
- Applications received in this office by registered / speed post only within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News (please check for the advertisement in Employment News) date before applying for the job) would be accepted and an extra two weeks time would be given to the candidates staying in remote location as
Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti Distt and Pungi Sub – Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar Islands or Lakshdweep.
- Interested candidates are required to go through the details before applying for the Resident Medical Officer Vacancy. Click here for read the details.
- Application format is given at the end of the detail information.