Mining Sirdar Recruitment South Eastern Coalfields Limited
Mining Sirdar Recruitment – South Eastern Coalfields Limited
South Eastern Coalfields Limited are looking for interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for Mining Sirdar Recruitment.
Find below the details required for the vacancy:-
Name of the post: Mining Sirdar T&S Gr. “C”
Basic Pay: 19035.02 (Rs Nineteen thousand thirty five and two paises)
Total vacancies: 344 (SC-107/ST-45/OBC-192)
- Matriculate or equivalent exam from any recognized Board of Exam.
- Sirdar’s competency Certificate issued from DGMS Dhanbad Or Diploma in Mining Engineering (Three years) issued from recognized institute & Overman’s competency certificate issued from DGMS Dhanbad, if they are willing to work as Mining Sirdar
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate
Age Consideration as on 20/06/2015:
- The candidates must have completed 18 years of age & also should not be more than:-
- 35 years for SC&ST candidates
- 33 years for OBC candidates (Non Creamy Layer)
How to apply:-
- Applicants can apply in any mode i.e. through On-Line or Off-Line.
- For applying online click here.
- Before applying candidates are required to go through the details about Mining Sirdar Recruitment.
- Off-line application form can be sent through Registered Post/Speed Post.
- To download off-line application form, click here.
- Application form to the Dy General Manager(MP), South Eastern Coalfields Limited, Post Box No 60, Seepat Road Bilaspur Chhattisgarh, Pin-495006.
- Commencement of online application form: 25-May-2015.
- Online application last date: 15-June-2015 (midnight)
- Hardcopy of application form along with required supporting documents will be accepted only till 20-June-2015 (5:00 p.m.)
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details before applying for the Mining Sirdar Recruitment. Click here to read the details.