Mizoram Bank Vacancy Post of Officer and Office Assistant
Mizoram Bank Vacancy – 2015
Bank invites Indian citizens for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
Details of Mizoram Bank vacancy:
- Name of the Post: Officer Scale-I
- No. of Posts: 12 (SC-2/ST-1/OBC-3/General-6)
- Pay Scale: Rs 14,500/- – Rs 25,700/-
- Emoluments: Rs 27,400/-
- Probation Period: Two Years
- Name of the Post: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- No. of Posts: 14 (SC-2/ST-1/OBC-4/General-7)
- Pay Scale: Rs 7,200/- – Rs 19,300/-
- Emoluments: Rs 15,010/-
- Probation Period: One Year
Interview Centre for Mizoram Bank vacancy:
- The Interview will be held at the Aizawl centre and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters.
- The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
Important Dates for Mizoram Bank vacancy:
- Opening date for Online Registration: 17-March-2015
- Last Date for Online Registration: 31-March-2015
Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram bank vacancy:
- A criterion is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
- Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State ie., Telugu (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II ).
- For ensuring proficiency in local language ie., Telugu , the candidate should have – 1.Local language (Telugu) as a subject at 10thStd level OR
- Local language(Telugu) as a subject at any level above 10th Std and up to graduation level