NABARD Vacancies For Bank Medical Officer
NABARD Vacancies – Bank Medical Officer (BMO)
NABARD Vacancies have been announced by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) for eligible and interested candidates for the Post of Bank Medical Officer (BMO) at its Madhya Pradesh Regional Office, Bhopal.
Please find below the details about the NABARD Vacancies:-
Name of the Post: Bank Medical Officer (BMO)
No. of Vacancies: 01 (One)
Qualification: Degree in MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India
Desired experience: Minimum 03 years experience as Medical Practitioner
General instructions for NABARD Vacancies:-
- Initially the period of engagement will be for a period of 02 years which can be extended if required after review.
- The engagement can be terminated on either side at any time by one month’s notice.
- In-case of breach of terms and conditions of the contract, the Bank reserves all the rights to terminate the contract at any time without any notice.
- Remuneration: Rs. 450/- per hour (includes conveyance and no separate conveyance charges)
- Services required: 3 hours for 5 days a week.
- BMO will be required to provide medical attention/advice to the staff as per the below schedule and location for 5 days (Monday – Friday):
- At E-5, Area Colony, Bittan market: From 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- At ‘A’ Sector Officers Colony, Shahpura: From 9.15 a.m. to 9.45 a.m.
- At ‘C’ Sector Staff Colony, Shahpura: From 8.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m.
- Interested candidates may submit their application with bio-data addressed to Chief General Manager, NABARD, Madhya Pradesh regional Office, E-5, Arera Colony, Bhopal-462016 or can be e-mailed to email@example.com on or before 30-June-2015.
- Bank reserves all the rights not to fill up the post. The final appointment will be based on the decision of a Selection Committee constituted for the purpose.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for NABARD Vacancies. Click here to read the details.