National Institute of Rural Development Vacancy 2015
National Institute of Rural Development
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) is looking for interested and eligible candidate for the post of Assistant Hostel Manager on short term contract basis.
NIRD has announced walk-in interview on 6th Jun, 2015 to fill the vacancy corresponding to Assistant Hostel management.
Remuneration: – Rs.20,000/- p.m.
Eligibility Criteria for the vacancy announced by National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj:
- Should have passed 3 years diploma course in Hostel Management and Catering Technology from any recognized Institute preferably with one year experience OR
- Should have passed both one year Craft Course in Cookery and Restaurant and Counter Service with two years experience in the relevant field
Age : Below 35 years (Relaxation can be considered for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen categories, as per norms)
Term of engagement:
- On contract, initially for a period of six months, extendable as per requirements of the Institute based on his performance.
- The offered assignment is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future.
- Those candidates who are interested may attend Walk-in-Interview scheduled on 06-June-2015 from 11.00 AM on-wards.
- Candidates are required to bring a copy of their bio-data in for at prescribed at the end of the details given on NIRD Official Website.
- For interview candidates should reach the NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030 before time mentioned for the interview.
- Candidates are also required to carry a photograph and original and xerox copies of all the relevant documents.
- Those candidates who will report after 11:00 a.m. or not having important documents will not be considered for the vacancy offered by National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR).
- Prescribed format of bio-data is given at the end of the details published by NIRD&PR. Click here to read those details.