Healthcare Quality Management PG Diploma
PG Diploma Healthcare Quality Management
PG Diploma in Healthcare Quality Management has been announced by National Health Systems Resource Center.
Admission For: PG Diploma Healthcare Quality Management (PGDHQM)
Offered By: National Health Systems Resource Center,
- Last date of submission of application form: 15 November 2015
- Date of Declaration of Selection list: 20 November 2015
- Date of payment of fees: 02 December, 2015
- Date of commencement of programme: 04 December, 2015
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Arts, Science, Commerce, etc.)
- Medical Degrees (Allopathic, Aurvedic, Homeopathy, Dentistry etc.), BSc nursing, Post BSc Nursing, paramedical and allied health courses like pharmacy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, etc.
Experience: At least 3 years in hospital/public health facility in the areas of managerial or supervisory position
- Application Fee: Rs 750/-
- Programme fee: Rs 75000/- including course fee, examination fee and tuition fee, convocation fee, computer center and library fee.
How to apply for Healthcare Quality Management Diploma:
- Application form can be downloaded from the institute’s website. Click on ‘Important Link’ to download application form.
- Challan copy can also be downloaded from the institute’s website. Click on ‘Important Link’ to download challan copy.
- Hard copy of the application form complete in all the respect along with the required certificates and the application fee has to be sent to Assistant Registrar (Academics), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V N Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai – 4000088, Maharashtra, Telephone Number 02225525510/02225525523/25 or email to email@example.com website : www.tiss.edu
Note: The interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for Healthcare Quality Management Diploma, as we have just presented the summary.