Officer Scale Vacancy Cental Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
Officer Scale Posts
Cental Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
Bank invites applications for the following Officer Scale posts (273 in total) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
- Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III),
- Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II),
- Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre &
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Find below the details of the positions offered by the bank:-
- Officer Scale‐III (no. of posts: 4)
- Officer Scale‐II (General Banking Officer): (no. of posts: 23)
- Officer Scale‐II (IT): (no. of posts: 10)
- Officer Scale‐II (CA): (no. of posts: 1)
- Officer Scale‐II (Law): (no. of posts: 4)
- Officer Scale‐I: (no. of posts: 145)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): (no. of posts: 86)
Scale of Pay:
- Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III) : Rs 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
- Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II) : Rs 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I) : Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Rs 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
DA, HRA, CCA & other allowances are as per Bank’s rule. The approximate emoluments at present are
- Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III) Rs.55589.00
- Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II) Rs. 41962.00
- Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I) Rs. 31363.00
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Rs. 15330.00
- Beginning date of Payment of Application Fees 10.03.2015 to 25.03.2015
- Opening date for Online Registration 10.03.2015
- Last Date for Online Registration 25.03.2015
How to apply for Officer Scale posts:
- Candidates can only apply online through Bank’s website. Click here.
- Candidates should have an active e-mail id. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e‐mail ID.
- Visit the Bank’s website and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification and take a printout of the fee payment challan
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
- Go to the nearest Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No 2000021130000438
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re‐visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- In case of NEFT payment, please submit the UTR No. with date & amt. at the time of interview.
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt (cbs challan) to the bank at this stage.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.