Personal Assistant Vacancy Wadia Institute
Personal Assistant Vacancy Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology
Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology has come up with Personal Assistant vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for vacancy till 22-June-2015.
Post Name: Senior Personal Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: PB-2: Rs 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay Rs 4,600/-
- Graduate of a recognized University and possessing a speed of 120 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 40 w.p.m. In English typing.
- Experience in stenography work: 8 years in the pay scale of PB-1: Rs 5,200-20,200 Rs 2,800/- G.P. or 5 years in the pay scale of PB-2: RS 9,300-34,800 + Rs 4,200/- G.P. In case suitable candidates with 8 years experience in PB-1: Rs 5,200-20,200 Rs 2,800/- are not available, candidates with 8 years experience in PB-1 with G.P. Rs 2,400/- will also be considered.
Desirable Qualification: Experience of handling correspondence independently and preparation of briefs/records/ minutes of meetings.
Max. Age: 35 years as on the date of advertisement
- Relaxable by 5 years for departmental candidates
- Relaxation is also applicable for SC, ST and OBC candidates
General Instructions for Personal Assistant Vacancy:
- Candidates selected for the post, will initially be appointed on probation.
- Continuation of service will be conditional.
- Candidates not having knowledge of Rajbhasha, Hindi will have to acquire knowledge of Hindi before the clearance of probation period.
- Applicants can only apply using prescribed application form. Click here to download the form.
- Application has to be sent to the following address with self attested photocopies of certificates and marksheets:
- The Registrar, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, 33, General Mahadeo Singh Road, Dehradun-248001 (Uttarakhand) latest by 4:00 p.m. on 22-June-2015.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for Personal Assistant Vacancy. Click here to read the details.
WADIA INSTITUTE OF HIMALAYAN GEOLOGY
(An Autonomous Institution under Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
33, General Mahadeo Singh Road
DEHRA DUN – 248001 (U.K.)