Pharmacist Job Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh
Pharmacist Job has been announced by Ordnance Cable Factory, Chandigarh. Selection shall be done through walk-in Interview scheduled on 5th May 2015 at 09.00A.M at Administrative Block, Ordnance Cable Factory, Ministry of Defence, Plot No. 183, Industrial Area, Phase-I, Chandigarh-160002.
Find below the details about the Pharmacist Job:
Name of the Post: Pharmacist
No. of Post: 01
(i) Passed 10+2 or Equivalent with Science subjects from a recognized Institution.
(ii)Candidate should possess Certificate as Registered Pharmacist having passed two years diploma course with three months training in Pharmacy from an Institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Desirable: Should have working knowledge of Computers.
Terms & Condition:
- The appointment will be on full time basis.
- The initial terms of appointment shall be for 06 months. The monthly fee for Hired Personnel will not be more than the minimum of the pay scale i.e. Band Pay + GP + DA + Transport Allowance (Rs. 5200+2800+9040+1704 ).
- The lowest quotation in sealed cover may be accepted subject to personnel fulfilling all other required criteria from the Select Panel Candidates.
- The details of terms and conditions can be seen in website of OCFC i.e. www.ofb.india.gov.in.
Date & Time of Walk-in Interview: 5th May 2015 at 09.00A.M
General Instructions for Pharmacist Job:
- Candidates fulfilling the requisite qualification may appear for the interview along with original certificates of his/her qualification, proof of date of birth.
- Candidates appearing for post of Pharmacist and Medical Assistant should bring Character Certificate from 02 Gazetted Officers from Central/State Government. For further query candidates may call on phone number 0172-2671408 during working hours.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for the job. Click here to read all the details related to Pharmacist Job.