Pharmacist Vacancy Kolkata Port Trust
Pharmacist Vacancy – Kolkata Port Trust
Kolkata Port Trust invites applications for Pharmacist vacancy on contractual basis for its own Centenary Hospital at 1, Diamond Harbour Road, Majerhat, Kolkata-700053, (Near Majerhat Bridge/Station).
Post Name: Pharmacists
No. of Posts: 02 (Two)
Age Consideration – Upto 40 years as on 30.04.2015
Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacist Vacancy:
- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy from the State Medical Faculty.
- Preference will be given to candidates having B Pharma degree and one year experience from reputed institute.
- Candidate must have registration with Pharmacy Council.
Remuneration for Pharmacist Vacancy:
The candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.12480/- per month. In case of retired Govt. employee, the remuneration will be the amount equivalent to the last drawn after adjustment of pension amount or such amount as may be mutually agreed upon.
General Instruction for Pharmacist Vacancy:
- The office of the selected candidate will normally be at the Centenary Hospital/any of the Dispensaries of KoPT.
- The engagement will be for a period of one year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side, However, the engagement is also terminable on 24 hours’ notice for unsatisfactory performance and/or any act considered to be derogatory/ detrimental to the interest of the Kolkata Port Trust.
How to apply for Pharmacist Vacancy:
- The last date of receipt of application is 11-May-2015. Incomplete application or application received after last date of submission will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to see the KoPT website (kolkataporttrust.gov.in) for ascertaining their eligibility, date of interview, result of selection etc.
- Application containing detailed bio data including name, father/mother’s name, date of birth, permanent address, and address for communication, etc. should be sent to following address in sealed envelope subscribed “Application for contractual engagement of Pharmacist” & “Application for contractual engagement of Laboratory Assistant”.
The Chief Medical Officer, Centenary Hospital, Kolkata Port Trust, 1, Diamond Harbour Road, Majherhat, Kolkata-700053
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details provide by Kolkata Port Trust for Pharmacist vacancy. Click here to read the details.
KOLKATA PORT TRUST
1, DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD