Post of Executive NIELIT New Delhi
Post of Executive (Admin) – NIELIT (New Delhi)
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology invites interested and eligible candidates for the Post of Executive (Admin).
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology,
Delhi Centre Deity , Ministry of Comm. & IT, Govt. of India
2nd Floor, Parsvnath Metro Mall, Inderlok, Delhi-110052
Mob: +91-8447795337 ; Ph. No.: 23644149 , 23644849
NIELIT has arranged for a walk in interview on 21st March, 2015.
Interested Candidates should report between 09:30 A.M to 01:00 P.M with completely filled in application forms and supporting documents.
Vacancy: Post of Executive (Admin)
- Salary: Rs. 40000
- No. of Post: 01 (One)
- Educational Qualification: MBA with IT skills having 8 years of relevant experience in IT related project.
General Instructions for the Post of Executive:
- The Candidate has to bring his/her two passport size photograph and bio-data on the date of Interview. A fee of Rs. 1000/- is applicable for appearing in the Interview and for SC/ST candidate there will be no fee for appearing in the Interview.
- The Qualification of the candidates must be from a recognised Institution/Board/University. The candidates should bring copies of certificates/mark sheets, Date of Birth certificate and experience certificates along with all original documents at the time of interview. The candidates who fail to fulfil the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected.
- Click here to go through the details.
- Click here to download the application form.
About NIELIT (http://delhi.nielit.gov.in):
NIELIT (formerly DOEACC Society) is engaged both in the formal and non-formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training in the state-of-the-art-areas and has established standards for examination and certification in the field of ICT. It is also a National level examination body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses particularly in the non-formal sector of IT Education & Training.
NIELIT is already offering knowledge based skill courses in non-formal sector such as Software courses (O, A, B, & C Level), Hardware courses (CHM-O & CHM-A Level), Bioinformatics courses, Call Centre and ITeS-BPO (Banking) courses under various Schemes to youths, teaching community and industry professionals.
Therefore, NIELIT’s primary focus is customization of workplace competencies and the creation of associated learning and assessment materials to meet the specific needs of the industry/ sector.
Enquiry Telephone: 011-23644849, 23644149