Indian Coast Guard
Ministry of Defence
Post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard
DETAILS OF VACANCIES: Post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard
Indian nationals are invited for the Post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
- 10+2 passed with 60% marks aggregate in total and minimum 60% in each subject of Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/State Government.
- Maximum 5% only in aggregate marks of the above percentage for SC/ST candidates, sports person of National Level (Interstate and above) and awards of Cost Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service)
- Age: Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e between 01 Aug 1993 to 31 Jul 1997. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 02-Feb-2015 to 10-Feb-2015.
- Candidates have to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application for the Post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard have been given on the website. Click here to read the instructions.
- Last date for applying for the Post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard is 10-Feb-2015.
- The candidates are to choose choice of centre from the list mentioned against each state to which they belong to. The Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel any centre or change the centre of the candidates for administrative reasons.
For other details please visit: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/