Post of Officers Scale in Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
Post of Officers Scale
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank, Head Office: Indore 201, Arcade Silver 56,
Near 56 Shops, 01, New Palasia, Indore (M.P.) – 452001
Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for the Post of Officers Scale in bank from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
Find below the details of the Post of officers scale in bank:-
- Officer Scale‐II (General Banking Officer): (no. of posts: 10)
- Officer Scale‐II (IT): (no. of posts: 03)
- Officer Scale‐II (CA): (no. of posts: 01)
- Officer Scale‐II (Treasury Manager): (no. of posts: 01)
- Officer Scale‐II (Agriculture Officer): (no. of posts: 03)
- Officer Scale‐I: (no. of posts: 114)
- Officer Assistant (Multipurpose) :
Important Dates for the vacancy of Post of Officers Scale:
- Beginning date of Payment of Application Fees: 24-Mar-2015 to 08-April-2015
- Opening date for Online Registration: 24-Mar-2015
- Last Date for Online Registration: 08-Apr-2015
Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Officers Scale:
- A criterion is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
- Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State/UT ie., Hindi (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II ).
- For ensuring proficiency in local language i.e., Hindi, the candidate should have –
- Local language (Hindi) as a subject at 10thStd level OR
- Local language (Hindi) as a subject at any level above 10th std. and up to graduation level
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.njgb.in between 24.03.2015 to 08.04.2015. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Interested candidate are required to go through the details about the Officer Scale vacancies. Click here.