Post of Personal Assistant Patna High Court
Post of Personal Assistant
Patna High Court invites applications for the Post of Personal Assistant on probation for 64 vacancies.
Pay Scale: PB-II of Rs 9300-3400 + Grade Pay 4600/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Interested candidates could apply for the Post of Personal Assistant only through online application from 12-Feb-2015 to 13-March-2015 till 23:59 hours. After this the link shall be disabled. The link shall be only applicable for the purpose of uploading the scanned photograph, signature, declaration written in the handwriting of the candidates, filling in Bank reference number and obtaining the printout of the application form.
The candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled application for future reference.
The candidates are advised to write the declaration mentioned in the website, (click here) in their own handwriting n Black ink on a white sheet of paper, get it scanned for the purpose of uploading the same while filling up the form online.
Minimum qualification prescribed for Post of Personal Assistant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty or its equivalent of a recognized University. Preference may be given to Law Graduate.
- Unless the candidate is an Honours Graduate in English or a Post Graduate in English, he must have obtained 50% marks in English at the Intermediate Examination.
- The candidates shall possess a certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from an Institution recognized/registered by or with the Government.
- The certificate above mentioned must have been obtained within one year immediately preceding the date of advertisement seeking application for appointment except in cases where they have already been working such.
- The candidates having experience of working in English Shorthand and English Typing with a law firm or in a Government Office would be preferred.
- The candidates shall possess a diploma/ a certificate of at least a 6 months course in Computer Application from an Institution recognized by the Government.
- The candidates must have a minimum speed of 100 words per minute and 40 words per minutes in English Shorthand-Typing test.
- The candidates must have a minimum speed of 40 words per minutes in English Typing test.
Examination Fee for the Post of Personal Assistant:
- General Candidates: Rs. 200/- only
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs 50/-
How to apply for the Post of Personal Assistant:-
- Visit the High Court official website. Click here
- Click on ‘Recruitment of Personal Assistant/Stenographer’. Click here to directly to the details.
- Click on ‘View Advertisement’, to read the details.
- Click on ‘APPLY FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT / STENOGRAPHER’ for applying online.
Note: Interested candidates are required to go through the details before applying for the Post of Personal Assistant. Click here.