National School of Drama
An Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Culture, Govt. Of India
Vacancy: Post of Registrar, NSD. National School of Drama invites application for the Post of Registrar.
Age Limit: 50 years
- Prescribed age limit shall be reckoned as on 1.1.2015.
- Upper age limit is relaxable as per Government of India order in force from time to time in respect of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and Candidates belonging to other categories.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of employees of the School.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master Degree at least 55% marks. However, in case of internal candidates, it may be relaxed up to 50%.
- 10 years experience in a Government financed autonomous body/Government organization or educational institute of repute.
- Thorough knowledge of Central Government Rules and Regulations.
Applications to reach the Director, National School of Drama, Bahawalpur House, Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi – 110001 latest by 16th February, 2015.
Note: For details please visit:http://nsd.gov.in/delhi/