Post of Registrar National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (HP) invites interested and eligible candidates for the Post of Registrar through direct recruitment/deputation/contract.
Candidates who have already applied against earlier Advertisement Notice No. 03/2014 dated 13-june-2014 need not apply again. However, they may update their resume by sending documents related to their additional qualification/experience acquired, if any.
Post of Registrar
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Scale of Pay: PB-4 (37400 – 67000) with grade pay of Rs. 10,000/-
Age for the Post of Registrar should be preferable below 57 years.
Education and Other qualification:
- Masters ‘degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute.
- At least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, or
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or
- 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent.
- Qualifications in area of Management/Engineering/Law.
- Experience in handling computerized administration/legal/financial/establishment matters.
HOW TO APPLY for the Post of Registrar:
- All application must be accompanied by non refundable processing fee of Rs. 500/- in the shape of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar NIT Hamirpur H.P. payable at Hamirpur (HP) – 177005.
- Interested candidates may apply only on the prescribed application form, which may be downloaded from the website www.nith.ac.n. No other application form will be entertained.
- Caste certificates of SC/ST/OBC (if applicable) should be on the prescribed perform only issue by the competent authority as per Act/Orders of Government of India under which the same is recognized as SC/ST/OBC
- The application form dully filled in all respect along-with prescribed non-refundable processing fee and attested copies of necessary documents should reach the office of The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (HP) 177-005 on or before 6th April, 2015 before 5:00 p.m.
- Incomplete application form will not be entertained.