Post of Research Assistance
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
New Delhi – 110002
DETAILS OF VACANCIES:-
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has invited applications for the post of Research Assistance (contractual basis). Initial the post is only for the period of one year and further extension shall only be made on the basis of the requirement.
- Masters degree in Education, Social Science, or allied subjects preferably with 3 years of experience in secretarial and computational work.
- At least 3 years of experience of Research in the field of education.
- Experience in handling primary and secondary data and work in research projects.
- Experience in collecting g data and analysis.
- Knowledge of SPSS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POST OF RESEARCH ASSISTANCE:-
- An applicant has to fill the details in the performa given on the website. Duly signed application has to be sent to the following address along with the Bio Data.
The Member Secretary,
National Council for Teacher Education,
Hans Bhawan, Wing – II, 1, Bahadur Shah Marg,
- Name of the post applied to be mentioned in BOLD letters on the top of the envelope.
- Application duly signed by the applicants, should reach within 45days from the last date of the week of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) website. Click here to download the Form.
For other details please visit: http://www.ncte-india.org/