Probationary Manager Vijaya Bank Vacancy
Probationary Manager Vacancy
Vijaya Bank invites applications (on-line) for recruitment for the post of Probationary Manager in MMG Scale-II in Specialist Category.
Please find below the details about the Probationary Manager:
Name of the Post: Probationary Manager – Chartered Accountants
Pay Scale: II
Scale of Pay (Rs): 19400 – 28100
No. of Posts: 27
Min age as on 01-Mar-2015: 20 years
Max age as on 01-Mar-2015: 35 years. Reservation shall be followed as per the Government Guidelines.
Qualification: Passed final examination for Charted Accountants as on 01-Mar-2015.
Experience: No minimum experience is required. However, preferences will be given to candidates who are practicing Charted Accountants or an officer in a medium/large size Bank/Financial Institution with experience in jobs related to credit appraisals/financial analysis etc. Knowledge of credit risk management will be an added advantage.
Application Fees for applying for the Probationary Manager post:
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 50/- (towards intimation charges only)
- For all others including PBC-Rs 300/- for application including intimation charges Rs. 50/-
Important dates for Probationary Manager vacancy:
- Opening date for on-line registration: 08-April-2015
- Closing date for on-line registration: 29-April-2015
- Last date for receipt of ‘Print out of the computer Generated on-line application': 09-April-2015
- Last date for receipt of ‘Print out of the computer Generated on-line application (from far flung areas)': 09-April-2015
General Instructions (examples only) for Probationary Manager:
- Unless the online registered application print-out is received by post along with relevant documents and photograph, the online registration is not valid
- The qualification/experience prescribed is the minimum.
- Candidates possessing higher qualification suitable for the post will be given preference; both at the time of short-listing and interview/group discussion/online test.
- Candidates must possess the qualification as on 01-Mar-2015.
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail id, which should be kept alive for the entire duration of the recruitment project.
How to apply:
- The candidates can only apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Visit the bank website. Click here.
- Click on ‘Career’ to access the page.
- Click on the link ‘Please Click Here to Apply Online’ or click here
- Fill in the required details.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details before applying for the job. Click here.