Probationary Officer A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd
A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd.
The A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd. is in search of a talented and ambitious individual for the post of Probationary Officers in the Assistant Accountant cadre of the Bank.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online only through the Bank’s website after carefully going through the instructions given below. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Name of the post: Probationary Officer
Eligibility Criteria (eligibility as on 31.03.2015) for Probationary Officer:
Educational Qualification: Second Class Degree of a recognized University / Post Graduate / Double graduate of a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aforesaid examination. The candidate should have passed the degree examination in single attempt (i.e, compartmental passed candidates are not eligible to apply)
Age limit for Probationary Officer: Not exceeding 28 years Candidates born not earlier than 01.04.1987 and not later than 31.3.1997 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Application fee: Rs. 600/- (non-refundable).
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Important Dates for the vacancy of Probationary Officer:
Start date for payment of Application Fee March 31, 2015
Opening date of Online Registration Gateway March 31, 2015
Closing date of Online Registration Gateway April 13, 2015
Last date for payment of Application Fee April 13, 2015
Date of On-line Test May 17, 2015
Examination Centres for applying for the post of Probationary Officer:
The candidate has to choose any one from below:
- Hyderabad/Ranga Reddy
- b) Any request for change of centre for examination/ interview shall NOT be entertained.
How to apply for the post of Probationary Officer:
- Visit the bank website. Click here.
- Click on the Career Section.
- Then click “Recruitment for the posts of Probationary Officers (Officer Cadre) 2015”. Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Follow further instructions as given.
- The selected candidates will be posted in any of the branches of the Bank which are in operation.
- The monthly Gross Salary for the post of Probationary Officer in Assistant Accountant cadre for the first year will be Rs. 15,000/- approximately. Further, they are eligible for variable pay of Maximum of Rs.3,750/- per month subject to their business performance.
- Syllabus for on-line Test will comprise of Reasoning, English Language Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) and Computer Knowledge.
Note: Interested candidates are required to go through the details given on the bank’s website. Click here to read the complete details.