Program Officer Vacancy Uttarakhand
Program Officer Vacancy – MCH
Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society has scheduled a walk-in interview for Program Officer Vacancy on contract as per the details given below:
Name of the post: Program Officer- MCH
No of Posts: 01 (One)
Qualification for Program Officer Vacancy:
- MBBS with MPH/ PG Degree or Diploma in Health Management OR
- AYUSH Graduates with MPH/ PG Degree or Diploma in Health Management
- Candidates with prior experience in Maternal and Child Health Programme at district/state level either in Government or NGO settings will be preferred.
- Computer Proficiency with high level of familiarity with data base management programme and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel and Power Point etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Hindi & English language, analytical and interpersonal abilities.
- Must be comfortable in working in a collaborative environment with many partners and stakeholders.
Date of interview for Program Officer Vacancy: 11-April-2015
Monthly Salary: Rs 30000/-
General Instructions for Program Officer vacancy:
Maximum age limit for all above positions is 50 years as on 28th February, 2015.
Only eligible Candidates having requisite qualification and relevant work experience will be allowed to appear in the interview after the scrutiny of all original documents.
Performa of Application form, Terms of Reference (ToR) and further details for applicant’s qualification and experience criteria are uploaded on the website www.ukhfws.org
Walk in interview will be held from 10:30 a.m. onwards at following venue: Paricharcha Hall, 2nd floor, Health Directorate, Danda Lakhond, P.O. Gujrada, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun, Phone 0135- 2600278
No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details about the vacancy. Click here to go to the official website.
- Click ” Advertisement for various post of Consultant….” to download and read the terms of reference.
- Click ‘Tor for the post of various ….’ To download the details.