Programme Manager Vacancy in NBA Chennai
Programme Manager Vacancy
National Biodiversity Authority (NBA)
(Ministry of Environment and Forests, Govt. of India)
National Biodiversity Authority (NBA), is inviting applications from individuals in India for the position of Programme Manager.
Find below the details about the Programme Manager vacancy:
Post Title: Programme Manager (Code: CP-PM)
Organization: CEBPOL at the Premises of the NBA, Chennai
Pay and Pay Range: Pay Rs.85,000/- p.m (Pay range from Rs.85,000 to Rs.1,00,000)
Age: Upto 62 years
Duty Station: NBA, Chennai – 600 113
Type of position: Contractual
Duration: One year (extendable based on the performance)
Qualifications and Skills for Programme Manager vacancy:
Doctoral Degree in the field of Science / Life Sciences / Social Science / economics / development/International policy with focus on natural resource management or Master Degree in Law/ Masters degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
Experience (Essential) for Programme Manager vacancy:
- At least 3 years experience in Programme management / Policy / Project formulation and organizational skills.
- At least 2 years of working experiences in the area of biodiversity / environmental policy related issues and Multilateral Environmental Agreements.
- Peer-reviewed referred publications in the area of biodiversity / environment / law / management/ related policy research.
- Adequate computer literacy, experience in organizing video conferencing and skill in information dissemination will be an advantage.
- Experiences in Government Rules and Administrative procedures are desirable.
Experience (Desirable) for Programme Manager vacancy:
- At least 7 years experience in Programme management / Policy / Project formulation and organizational skills.
- At least 5 years of working experiences in the area of biodiversity / environmental policy related issues and Multilateral Environmental Agreements.
Age Limit for Programme Manager vacancy:
The maximum age limit for applying is 62 years as on the last date prescribed for the receipt of the applications.
How to apply for Programme Manager vacancy:
- The eligible and interested candidates should download the prescribed application format from web site. Click here.
- After filling up the application with details, rename the file with the applicant’s name.
- Take a print/hard copy of application format and duly sign it with date.
- The softcopy of the application form should be sent to the email id: email@example.com.
- The signed hard copy of application should be submitted to “The Administrative Officer, National Biodiversity Authority, TICEL Bio Park 5th floor, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113” on or before 30.04.2015 by 5:45 PM.
- There are other details which should be referred before applying for Programme Manager vacancy. Please click here to read the details.
- Then click on link ‘Inviting Application for the post of….‘.