Recruitment at NINL General Manager HR and IR
Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL)
Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited is looking for high performing, dynamic and achievement oriented professional in Human Resource Management with proven track record to be appointed as General Manger (HR/IR).
Find below the details of recruitment at NINL:
Name of the post: General Manager (HR/IR) E-8 (Rs.51,300-3%-73,000 + allowances and other benefits as per Company Rules)
No. of vacancy: 01 (UR)
Qualifications for recruitment at NINL: Graduate with 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relation or MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized University/Institution with good academic records. Law Degree (3 years duration) is desirable.
Post qualification executive exp. (yrs) for Recruitment at NINL: Minimum 22 years relevant experience in IR, legal aspects pertaining to labour matters, welfare, establishment, statutory compliances, domestic enquiry, HR management, handling Security Systems of Plant, framing various welfare schemes etc. Out of 22 years, at least 15 years work experience in higher position and minimum 2 years work experience below the post advertised.
Age Limit for recruitment at NINL: 50 years
General Instructions for recruitment at NINL:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applications not conforming to prescribed format, incomplete, illegible and unsigned or without date of birth or photograph, or received after closing date will be summarily rejected.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her right to be called for the interview.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro airfare in economy class by the shortest route from declared communication address.
- Reimbursement of travelling expenses shall be subject to production of air ticket jacket/e-ticket for attending the interview and photocopy of air tickets for return journey.
- Candidates serving in Central or State Government/Central or State Public Sector Undertaking/Public Sector Enterprise, may send their applications through proper channel.
- Management may relax eligibility criteria in terms of age in respect of deserving candidates
- Applications must accompany self-attested copies of certificates in support of their age, qualification, experience and caste etc.
- Applications must accompany application fee in the form of a Bank Draft for Rs.300/- drawn in favour of “Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited: payable at Bhubaneswar. Fee paid shall not be refunded on any account nor be held in reserve for any future selection in NINL. Candidates belonging to SCs and STs are exempted from submitting application fee subject to submission of recent & valid caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Those who applied for the post of General Manager (HR/IR) in response to Advertisement No.04/2014/NINL, may not apply.
- Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on MMTC and NINL website and no separate press coverage is envisaged for this purpose.
How to apply for recruitment at NINL:
- Click here to download the application form. Application shall be considered only on the prescribed format.
- Application format is given at the end of the details given.
- A recent passport photograph should be affixed in the right hand top corner on the front page of the prescribed application format.
- The envelope duly superscribed as “Application for the post of General Manager (HR/IR) in NINL”, containing the duly filled in and signed application (in the prescribed format) alongwith the copies of relevant certificates etc. should be sent for the vacancy.
- Application should at the following address on or before the closing hours of 6th April, 2015.
Core 1, SCOPE Complex,
7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road
New Delhi-110 003
Note: Interested candidates for recruitment at NINL should read other instructions given on the official website. Click here to read the instructions.