Recruitment of Technician in UPPCL
For the Recruitment of Technician in UPPCL 390 posts have been announced. Recruitment of Technician in UPPCL will be done for Grade – II (mechanical, electrical, instrument).
These vacancies for the Post of Junior Engineer (JE), Assistant Grade-II (Hindi), Typist (Hindi) and Assistant Grade-III are for zones like
||No. of Posts
||Technician Grade – II (Electrical)
||Technician Grade – II (Mechanical)
||Technician Grade – II (Instrument)
Please read the following before applying for Recruitment of Technician in UPPCL
- Age limit as on 1-July-2014 will be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years.
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply online through the website www.uppcl.org , from 17th February 2015 to 14th march 2015.
- Application Fee of Rs. 700/- for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates and Rs. 1000/- for other. Interested Candidate can pay the application fee through on-line (Net banking/debit card/credit card) or off-line (i.e. Bank Challan at SBI) from 17-Feb-2015 to 14-Mar-2015.
- Job Location for Recruitment of Technician in UPPCL will be Uttar Pradesh
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Interested Candidate should have cleared 10th class or SSC from Science and Mathematics from a recognised Board and certificates in Electrical/Fitter/Instrument or Electronics trade through a state Industrial and Certificate of Course of Commuter Concepts (CCC) through DOEACC
- How to apply
- Open the website www.uppcl.org. Click here.
- Click ‘Apply online against Adv. No. 04/VSA/2014 Post Name Technician Grade-2. Click here.
- Click on ‘How to apply’ to understand the complete procedure for filling the on-line application form.
- Click on ‘Advertisement’, to get the details on the Recruitment of Technician in UPPCL
- Pay the application form.
- Fill the application form the Recruitment of Technician in UPPCL as per the details given on the website.
- Take printout of the application form for future reference.