Relationship Executive JK Bank
Relationship Executive – 2015
The JK Bank is in search of a talented and ambitious individual for the post of Relationship Executive.
General Instructions for the post of Relationship Executive.:
- The eligible candidates are required to apply ON‐LINE through bank’s website.
- No other means/ mode of Application/Registration will be accepted.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email id. This email id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment process.
- Registration on Website and Payment of Application Fee will start from 02-04-2015 and end on 6-04-2015 [both days inclusive]
- The status of the submitted Registration Form shall be available on the Banks website from 1st May, 2015 after Registration Number and Fee Remittance details are confirmed.
How to apply for Relationship Executive.:
- Visit the bank’s official website. Click here to go to the website.
- Click in ‘Careers’, then on ‘Recruitment of Relationship Executive– RE 2015’
- Candidates shall fill in bio‐data/other particulars and upload latest photograph ON‐LINE and shall obtain the 13 Digit Registration Number.
- Subsequent to registration on the website and successful generation of Registration Number, the candidates shall print Registration Form along-with Fee Remittance Pay in Slip.
- The candidate will remit the requisite fee( 500/‐ for General Category & 300/‐ for Schedule Caste (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) Category) in any of the business unit of JK Bank in Recruitment Account No 1111040100031359 against the Registration Number/Fee Remittance Pay In Slip.
Eligibility criteria for Relationship Executive.: -
- Graduate with 55% marks or Post Graduate with 50% marks
- Educational qualifications should be from a recognized University/Institute (UGC/AICTE approved) & the result should have been declared on or before 31.03.2015. (The fraction of percentage arrived will be ignored i.e. 54.99% will be treated as less than 55% and 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%).
- 18-30 years of age as on 31-03-2015
- Relaxable upto 5 years in respect of Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) and Ex-servicemen
- The general category candidates born before 31.03.1985 & after 31‐03‐1997 are not eligible to apply.
- Permanent Resident of Jammu and Kashmir State.
- The candidate should possess valid state subject.
Note: Interested candidate are required to go through the details about the Relationship Executive vacancy. Click here.