Resident Medical Officer
Resident Medical Officer
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
The IISER Bhopal, an Institute of national importance, established by the MHRD, Govt. of India is committed to foster quality science education and research in frontier areas. The Institute is looking for dedicated and committed candidates to fill-up the Post of Resident Medical Officer.
Post Name: Resident Medical Officer
No. of Posts: 02 (Two)
Approximate Gross Salary: Rs 57,500/-
The last date for receipt of online applications for the Post of Resident Medical Officer is 10/03/2015 at 1700 Hrs.
Educational Qualification required for applying for the Post of Resident Medical Officer:
MBBS Degree from recognized university including completion of compulsory rotating internship.
Preference may be given to the candidates with M.D./MD Medicine.
Post-graduate in clinical subject.
Experience required for applying for the Post of Resident Medical Officer:
At least 3 years of experience in recognized large hospital of State/Central/PSU /Autonomous bodies/multi-specialty hospitals of good repute.
Candidates should have minimum of 6 years’ experience after completing Internship out of which a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an established hospital/health centre /dispensary, attached to Institutions/ public sector units. The candidate should be in possession of Permanent Registration Number.
General Instructions required for applying for the Post of Resident Medical Officer:
- The age of applicant should not exceed 62 years as on the date of submission of application.
- The appointee will be initially engaged for a period of six month, extendable periodically on yearly basis till the age of 65 years.
- The Institute can terminate the contract even before the expiry of the fixed term if the services of the medical officer are not found to be satisfactory.
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in cases of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendant Treatment, Seniority, Promotion, etc. or any other benefit available to the Government servant, appointed on regular basis.
- The selected candidate will be provided housing on the campus.
- The appointee will not have any claim or right for regular appointment to any post under Central Govt. Health Scheme.
- The appointee is not entitled to any TA for joining at the place of posting on accepting appointment.
- The applicant shall be allowed 8 Casual Leave and 30 Annual Leave and no encashment will be allowed. The leave due shall be calculated for each short term contract and no carry forward of leaves will be allowed. In case of absence from duty, proportionate deduction will be made from the applicant’s remuneration.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
- Preference will be given to retired persons from PSU/state Govt./Central Govt./Armed forces.
- Relaxation will be considered in case of candidate having high credentials.
How to apply for the Post of Resident Medical Officer:
- Visit the Institute’s website.
- Submit online application through our website before 10th March 2015, 1700 Hrs (IST). Click here.
- Send the printed performa of the online application in an envelope super-scribing the name and the post applied for, along with the attested copies of all the documents, so as to reach through Registered/Speed Post to the office of the Registrar, as indicated below, on or before 17/03/2015, 1700 Hrs (IST).
Attn: Recruitment Cell
Room No. : 115
Ground Floor, Academic Building-II
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal
Indore By-Pass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal- 462 066
- For any queries on submission of online applications please contact the Office of the Registrar at +91-755-6692331/6692332.
- Interested candidates for the Resident Medical Officer, are requested to go through the website for details before applying for the vacancy. Click here…
Note:. For preparing yourself for interview round, go though the pool of interview questions. Click here.