SAIL JOBS Junior Assistant Trainee 100 Posts
SAIL Jobs – 2015 (100 posts)
Here is an opportunity for many of us who were waiting for the announcement of SAIL Jobs.
SAIL invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for filling up-to 100 posts of Junior Assistant (Trainee) for manning its offices at various locations across the country.
Details on SAIL Jobs 2015:
Name of Post: Jr. Assistant Trainee, S-3
Grade: S-3 on successful completion of 2 years training period.
Essential Qualification for SAIL Jobs:
Graduation (full time degree course) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Diploma in Computer Application of minimum 1 year duration with proficiency in MS Office Package.
Minimum typing speed on PC in English of 40 w.p.m. for General category and 30 w.p.m for reserved category
Age: Not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years as on 1st march, 2015.
Upper age limit of 28 years is relaxable by
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for PWD
- To the extent of Military service (min 6 months continuous service) + 3 years for ESM
- 5 years for those domiciled in the State of J&K from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989
The date of birth as recorded in Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted for determining the age eligibility.
Selection procedure for SAIL Jobs:
Stage 1: Written Test (Multiple Choice Questions) on General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning.
Stage 2 (for candidates short listed after the Written Test)
- Computer Skill Test on MS Office Package of qualifying nature
- Computer Typing Test on PC (in English) at speed of 40 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m. for General Category and Reserved category respectively of qualifying nature and
Stage 3- Interview of the qualifying candidates
Weight-age of marks shall be in proportion of 75:10:15 for written test: Computer skill & typing test: Interview respectively.
Test centres for SAIL Jobs:
- Written Test ‐ New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad
- Computer Skill, Computer Typing test, Interview at Kolkata
- Starting date for submitting applications through website: 14/03/2015
- Closing date for submitting applications along with fee payment through website: 02/04/2015
- Opening date for viewing and editing Fee Payment Details: 06/04/2015
- Closing date for editing of Fee Payment Details: 08/04/2015
- Display of final Fee Payment Details status: 11/04/2015
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination (The date of written test will be announced in the admit card): 20/04/2015
- Interested candidates are requested to go through the details. Click here.
- Click here to apply online.