SBI Recruitment 2015 Probationary Officers
SBI Recruitment 2015 for Probationary Officers
SBI Recruitment 2015 has been announced by the bank for the Post of Probationary Officers, liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Please find below the details about SBI Recruitment 2015:
Post Name: Probationary Officer
No. of vacancies: 2000
Eligibility criteria for SBI Recruitment 2015:
- Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 01.09.2015)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.09.2015. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.09.2015.
- Age Limit : (As on 01.04.2015): Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2015 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1985 and not later than 01.04.1994 (both days inclusive)
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2015:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- Click here to apply online.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
General instruction for SBI Recruitment 2015:
- Candidates are advised to regularly check Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates. The examination will be as detailed under point No. 4 – Selection procedure.
- There are other details related to age consideration, selection procedure, no. of vacancies, examination centres and location, etc.
Important dates for SBI Recruitment 2015:
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 13-April-2015
- Closure of on-line Registration of application: 02-May-2015
- Closure for editing application details: 02-May-2015
- Last date for printing your application: 17-May-2015
Note: Online Fee Payment 13/04/2015 to 02/05/2015 Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details before applying for the job. Click here to read the details for SBI Recruitment 2015.