Governement Scientist Jobs For Civil Engineers
Scientist Jobs For Civil Engineers – UPSC
Scientist Jobs have been declared by Central Soil and Materials Research Station for eligible and interested civil engineering candidates.
Post Name: Scientist ‘B’ (Civil Engineering)
Vacancy No: 16020407627
Offered By: Central Soil and Materials Research Station
Ministry: Ministry of Water Resources River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
Head Quarter: New Delhi, with All India Service Liability
No. of Vacancy: 16 (Sixteen) [UR-08/OBC-5/SC-2/ST-1/PH-2]
Probation Period: One Year
Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 plus Rs 5400/- Grade Pay (PB-3) (Total Emoluments excluding T.A. and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs. 43,470/-p.m. approximately.)
Age Consideration: Not exceeding 35 years for Unreserved candidates as on normal closing date. Not exceeding 38 years for OBC candidates and not exceeding 40 years for SC/ST candidates as on normal closing date in respect of vacancies reserved for them. There are other details, which the candidates have to go through before applying for the vacancy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute and
- Possessing three year’s experience in the relevant branch of engineering.
How to apply for Jobs in Aviation:
- Candidates have to apply only through online portal. Click here to apply for the vacancy.
- In-case you have any questions, click here to get answers.
- Last date for online application is 17th March, 2016.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for Scientist Jobs, as we have just presented the summary.