Senior Resident Vacancy Contractual ESIC Hospital
Senior Resident Vacancy in ESIC Hospital
Walk-in Interview for Senior Resident vacancy (total 09) in various department of ESI Hospital, Okhla New Delhi for a period of one year and extendable for another period of one year subject to maximum of three years, as per the details given below:
Department and No. of Senior Resident Vacancy:
- Anaesthesia: 02 posts
- Obst. & Gyne: 02 posts
- Surgery: 01 post
- Ortho: 02 posts
- ENT: 01 post
- Causality: 01 post
Qualification/Eligibility for Senior Resident Vacancy:
- MBBS and PG degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from Recognized University. If such candidates are not available in particular speciality, those without PG qualification having at least two years experience after M.B.B.S out of which one year in the concerned speciality.
- Candidates already completed 3 years tenure as SR in any Govt. organizational need to apply.
Age consideration for Senior Resident vacancy:
- Not exceeding 35 years as on 09-April-2015 (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rule).
Emoluments per month for Senior Resident Vacancy:
- PB-3 with GP 600/- + other allowances as admissible from time to time. (it would be reduced by Rs. 600/- per month for diploma holder and Rs. 1210/- will be reduced per month for non PG candidates.
General Instructions about the Senior Resident vacancy:
- Interested candidates may appear for interview with photocopies of Matriculation certificate (for proof of age), MBBS, Diploma, Degree, Certificate, SC/ST/OBC, valid DMC Registration Certificate & Experience Certificate, along with originals, two passport size photographs and application.
- The reporting time for interview is 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on 9-April-2015 in the chamber of M.S.
- Fee for general & OBC is 300/- for SC/ST is Rs 75/- (DD in favour of ESI Fund A/c no. 01) & No fees for women & PWD.
- Candidates should bring two recent passport size photographs along with attested photocopies and originals of testimonials.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk-in interview.
- Application form should be submitted for each post separately.
- At the time of joining selected candidates will have to sign “Agreement” as per ESIC norms and the cost of stamp paper of Rs. 190/- will be borne by the candidates.
Note: Interested candidates are required to go through the details about the Senior Resident Vacancy from the official website. Click here to read the details.