Senior Resident Vacancy ESIC Hospital
Senior Resident Vacancy in ESIC Hospital
Walk-in Interview for Senior Resident vacancy (total 14) in various department of ESI Hospital, Okhla New Delhi for a period of one year and extendable for another period of one year subject to maximum of three years, as per the details given below:
Department and No. of Senior Resident Vacancy:
- Anaesthesia: 05 posts
- Obst. & Gyne: 03 posts
- Surgery: 02 posts
- Ortho: 02 posts
- Eye: 02 posts
3% of total posts are reserved for persons with disabilities (PWD, OL, OA & ND)
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university, registered with Delhi Medical Council or Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Candidate must have not completed 03 years Senior Residency. If such candidate not available, then candidates having 2 years experience after MBBS, out of which one year experience in concerned speciality can also be considered.
Age consideration for Senior Resident vacancy:
- Not exceeding 35 years as on 09-April-2015 (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rule).
Emoluments/approval for Senior Resident Vacancy:
- As per the recommendations of the Sixth CPC as adopted in ESI Corporation/Hospitals
General Instructions about the Senior Resident vacancy:
- Interested candidates may appear for interview with photocopies of Matriculation certificate (for proof of age), MBBS, Diploma, Degree, Certificate, SC/ST/OBC, valid DMC Registration Certificate & Experience Certificate, along with originals, two passport size photographs and application.
- The reporting time for interview is 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on 9-April-2015 in the chamber of M.S.
- Fee for general & OBC is 300/- for SC/ST is Rs 75/- (DD in favour of ESI Fund A/c no. 01) & No fees for women & PWD.
- Candidates should bring two recent passport size photographs along with attested photocopies and originals of testimonials.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk-in interview.
- Application form should be submitted for each post separately.
- At the time of joining selected candidates will have to sign “Agreement” as per ESIC norms and the cost of stamp paper of Rs. 190/- will be borne by the candidates.
Note: Interested candidates are required to go through the details about the Senior Resident Vacancy from the official website. Click here to read the details.