Senior Resident Vacancy ESI PGIMSR Kolkatta
Senior Resident Vacancy – ESI Kolkatta
ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital has arranged for a walk-in interview for Senior resident vacancy under 3 years Residency Scheme in ESI-PGIMSR, for the following departments.
Senior Resident Vacancy is for the following departments:
- Pathology (No. of vacancy: 03)
- Orthopedics (No. of vacancy: 01)
- Anesthesia (No. of vacancy: 06)
- Bio-Chemistry (No. of vacancy: 01)
- Microbiology (No. of vacancy: 02)
Essential educational qualification:
- Medical PG Degree in concerned Specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution OR Medical Diploma in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution with 2 years experience from a Medical Institution in concerned Department.
- MCI/Stat MC Registration
Age consideration: Max. 35 yearsRelaxation for SC/ST?OBC/PWD as per rules.
Emoluments: PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-plus allowances as admissible.
General instructions for Senior Resident vacancy:-
- Age and Educational Qualification shall be considered as on 9-June-2015.
- Candidates have to bring the original as well as attested photocopies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualification, Caste Certificate, etc.
- Candidates should report at 9:00 am. on 9-June-2015 for verification of documents as Administrative Block of ESI PGIMSR and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka.
- Private practitioner are not eligible.
- TA/DA will not be given to the candidates.
- Rs. 4000/ has to be deposited by the Senior Residents through Demand Draft in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for Senior Resident Vacancy. Click here to read the details.
ESI-PGIMSR, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND ESIC HOSPITAL & ODC (E.Z.)
DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD, JOKA, KOLKATA, 700 104
(A statutory body under the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED ORGANIZATION
Fax: 2467 2795, Phone: 24671764/6280/1322