Senior Resident Vacancy in AIIMS, Raipur
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur will conduct Walk-in-Interview for the posts of Senior Residents for the under-mentioned departments for tenure period of 11 months as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme/AIIMS rules for the AIIMS, Raipur as detailed below.
Please find below the Senior Resident Vacancy details:
- Anaesthesiology: Count: 08
- Orthopaedics: Count 08
- Pulmonary Medicine: Count 04
- Radio Diagnosis: 08
- Radio Therapy: 04
- Transfusion Medicine: 03
- Trauma & Emergency: –
- Medicine: 02
- Surgery: 02
- Orthopaedics: 02
- Paediatrics: 02
Essential Qualification for Senior Resident Vacancy:
(a) MBBS degree with one year of internship from recognised university/ institute
(b) A postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
Pay scale of Senior Resident: 15,600-39,100 + 6,600 GP+NPA. NPA is not applicable to non medical candidates.
Age Limit for the Senior Resident Vacancy:
- For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit will be 33 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. In case of Orthopedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- The upper age limit for candidates with DM/M.Ch degree applying for these posts will be 35 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates as above.
Mode of selection for the Senior Resident Vacancy: MCQ based written Examination / Interview.
Application Fee for Senior Resident Vacancy:
- General / OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 800/-
- Payment is to be made to AIIMS, Raipur through DD only payable at Raipur to be submitted with the application.
How to apply for Senior Resident Vacancy:
- The applications form for the above positions can be downloaded from the website. Click here to download the form.
- The duly filled application form along with the self- attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a self-attested colour passport size photograph and the requisite application fee should be brought at the time of Interview. Persons working in the Govt./ Semi-Govt. Organizations/corporations/autonomous institutes etc should submit their application along with NOC.
Date of Walk-in Interview for Senior Resident Vacancy:
- On every Monday & Thursday till 30th April 2015 or filling up of vacant posts as mentioned below, whichever is earlier
- Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
- Age Limit: 33 years (As on date of interview)
- Venue: AIIMS, Raipur
Note: There are other details related to the Senior Resident vacancy, hence the interested candidates are required to go through the details. Click here to read the details.