Senior Residents Walkin Interview IGESI Hospital Delhi
Senior Residents Walk-in-interview
IGESI Hospital, Jhilmil, Delhi
IGESI Hospital, Jhilmil, Delhi has vacant positions for Senior Residents for a period of one year on tenure basis, (extendable up-to maximum of three years), under residency scheme as per annual objective evaluation sheet of work performance of concerned H.O.D.
The details are as under:-
No. of Vacant/to be empanelled posts: 15 (5UR, 1UR*, 2SC, 3ST, 4OBC)
Category wise break-up of Vacant posts (Senior Residents):
- Anaesthesia: 4 (1SC, 2ST, 1OBC)
- Paediatrics: 2 (1UR, 1ST)
- Orthopaedics: 1(1UR)
- Medicine: 2 (1UR, 1UR*)
- Gynae: 3 (1UR, 1SC, 1OBC)
- Chest: 2 (1UR,1OBC)
- Radiology: 1 (1OBC)
*One post reserved for PH-OL (One leg affected) for department of Medicine.
Minimum Qualification: PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university. If such candidates are not available in concerned specialty, others without post graduate qualification may be considered for selection.
Age (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules): As on date of interview
- Not exceeding 33 yrs. for post graduates
- Not exceeding 35 yrs. for post doctoral degree holders
Emoluments: As per 6th Pay Commission and further accepted by ESIC.
Date of interview (verification of documents will be done up-to 10.30 a.m.):
- 13.03.2014: Anaesthesia, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics & Medicine
- 14.03.2014: Gynae, Chest, Radiology
General Instructions for Senior Residents vacancy:-
- Applicants having complete Bio-Data as per format uploaded on ESIC website along with duty affixed recent passport size photograph, original and one set of attested photocopies of testimonials (including MBBS & PG attempt certificate, 10th passing certificate as proof date of birth and SC/ST PH/OBC Certificate) and relevant documents including DMC & MCI registration may report to the office of Medical Superintendent, IG ESI Hospital, Delhi on the date of walk-in-interview at 9.00 a.m..
- Applicants having completed 3 years of residency period in any hospital need not apply.
- Candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the reservation for PH category.
- The candidates if selected must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before joining the post.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement of stay.
- The candidates must bring original documents for verification at 9.00 AM Sharp on the date of interview.
- Candidates working in Govt. Service should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview.
Note: Interested candidates are requested to go through the details given for Senior Residents. Click here.