Staff Nurse Job Vacancies Central Institute of Psychiatry
Staff Nurse Job Vacancies – Central Institute of Psychiatry
The Director, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi, Jharkhand, invites applications in prescribed format for the Staff Nurse Job Vacancies.
Find below the details about the Staff Nurse Job Vacancies:-
- Post Name: Staff Nurse
- No. of Staff Nurse Job Vacancies: 20 posts (UR- 11, OBC- 5, SC- 3 & ST- 1)
- Scale of Pay : Pay Band-2 Rs.9300-34800 & Grade Pay-4600
- Qualification : Registered Nurse & Midwife
- Age Limit: 30 year (relaxable for Govt. servant upto 5yrs. in accordance with orders issued by the Central Govt).
General Instructions for Staff Nurse Job Vacancies:
- The envelope containing the application must be superscripted in Bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________________________________”.
- Application not in the prescribed proforma will not be accepted.
- The number of vacancies mentioned above may vary.
- This Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. No correspondence in this matter will be entertained by this office.
- The Director reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
- Photostat copies of certificates of educational/professional qualification, experience, registration, caste etc must be attached with the application.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Candidate’s age should not exceed the prescribed age limit on 30.04.2015.
- Maximum age limit is also relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates in accordance with orders issued by the Central Government.
How to apply for Staff Nurse Job Vacancies:
- Click here to download the application form. It’s given at the end of the Staff Nurse Job Vacancies details.
- Fill the form as per the given details.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required go through the details before applying for the post. Click here to read the details.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF PSYCHIATRY
KANKE, RANCHI-834006, JHARKHAND.