Staff Nurse Vacancy AIIMS Patna Grade II
Staff Nurse Vacancy (441 Vacancies)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna invites online applications for Staff Nurse Vacancy. Please find below the details about the vacancy.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse Gr. II (Sister Grade II)
Pay Scale & GP & Group: 9300-34800 GP- 4600 Group – B
No. of Posts: 441 (OBC-112/SC-69/ST-31/UR-229)
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse Vacancy:
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised university/Board.
- Certification in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognised Institution or Equivalent.
- Should be a registered ‘A’ grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurses.
The essential educational qualification/eligibility specified is minimum and candidates with BSc. Nursing / BSc.(Hons.) Nursing/ Post Basic Bsc. Nursing, Post Basic Diplomas / Masters Degree are encouraged to apply.
Upper Age Limit for Staff Nurse Vacancy: 30 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and Government Servants*, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Physically Handicapped Persons. The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of registration of application as specified above.
General Instructions for the candidates interested for Staff Nurse Vacancy:
- Application and Application fee will be received via online mode through the official website of AIIMS Patna ONLY w.e.f 20-March-2015.
- Last date for receipt of online application along with the required fees is 19-April-2015 05:00 PM
- For filling up of online application, candidates must have the following pre requisites ready
- Valid e-mail ID
- Scanned Passport size photograph (in JPG format)
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format)
- Online payment of the required application fee
- Application Fees (Non – Refundable):
- General/OBC Category Rs.500/-
- SC/ST category Rs.100/-
- Physically Handicapped – Nil (No application fees)
- All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of Interview. On the basis of written test, the shortlisted candidates must bring all original certificates along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.:
- Copy of downloaded Registration Slip & on-line application form.
- Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
- Certificate of passing Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
- Certificate(s) of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / Bsc.Nursing / BSc (Hons.)
- Nursing/Post Basic BSc.Nursing from recognized Institution.
- Registration certificate as „A‟ grade Nurse and Midwife from State Nursing Council.
- Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate, if applied under PH-(OL) category.
- No Objection Certificate‟ if in regular employment.
- Experience certificate(s), if any.
Selection Procedure for Staff Nurse Vacancy:
- Written test will be held at PATNA Only. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS, PATNA web site www.aiimspatna.org as no admit card will be sent by post.
- The Admit Cards will be hosted on AIIMS, PATNA website.
- The written test / examination consist of Objective type / Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Syllabus for the written examination will be based on the Syllabus / Curriculum of Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery, General knowledge, English and Basic Computer applications.
- On the basis of merit of written test the candidates a minimum of 3 times the number of Posts advertised will be short listed for Interview.
- Appearance in the interview is mandatory. Date and Time of Interview will be intimated to such candidates separately in due course.
Important: Please note that there are other details also for the Staff Nurse Vacancy. Hence please visit the AIIMS Patna Website, the details. Click here.