Statistical Officer Vacancy Ayurvedic Sciences
Statistical Officer Vacancy
Statistical Officer Vacancy has been announced by Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS). Applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates.
Post Name: Statistical Officer
Offered By: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)
No. of Vacancy:
- 01 (UR-01)
- of posts shown are subject to vary.
Pay Scale/Band: Pay Band-3, Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/-
Age Consideration: Not exceeding 40 years
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Statistics/Bio-Statistics from a recognized University/Institution.
Experience: 03 years research/teaching experience after PG degree
Important Dates: For opening dates candidates are advised to referrer Employment News and other newspapers.
- Written Exam
- The paper will be objective type with 70 multiple choice questions (MCQ’s) for 70 marks.
- The question paper will have three parts:
- Part I: Subject Paper (35 marks)
- Part II: Research Methodology (25 marks)
- Part III: General Knowledge, Reasoning and Information Technology & Computing (10 questions)
- 0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer.
How to apply for Statistical Officer Vacancy:
- The application has to be made through online portal.
- The application form can be filled in both English and Hindi language.
- Candidates are advised to go through the details given at Point 8 How to apply.
- General/OBC: Rs. 1560/- (Rs. 1500/- application fee + Rs. 60/- Bank Charges)
- SC/ST/PW/Women Category: Exempted
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for Statistical Officer Vacancy, as we have just presented the summary.