Stenographer Vacancy 2015 Tata Memorial Centre
Stenographer Vacancy 2015 – Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Stenographer Vacancy 2015 job has been announced by Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) for eligible and interested candidates. The vacancies have been currently for the ST and OBC candidates of Indian nationality. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy, should go through the following details:-
Post Name: Stenographer
Offered By: Tata Memorial Centre , Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai And * Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (Actrec), Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, India A Grant-In-Aid Institute Under The Department Of Atomic Energy, Govt. Of India
No. of Vacancy: 01 (One) [OBC-01]
- Pay In Pay Band & Grade Pay: Rs.7510 + 2400
- Approximate Total Emoluments: Rs.28,000/- p.m.
- Pay Band: PB-1(5200-20200)
Age Consideration: 27 years
Essential Qualification and Experience for Stenographer Vacancy 2015 job:
- H.S.C. + speed in shorthand and Typewriting @ 80/40 w.p.m. respectively plus MSCIT.
- Minimum one year experience as Stenographer in a reputed organization.
- Preference will be given to Graduates having Diploma in Secretarial courses.
How to apply for Stenographer Vacancy 2015 job:
- Application has to be submitted through online portal. Click here to apply online.
- Candidate shall submit a Demand Draft of Rs.300/- drawn in favor of Tata Memorial Centre, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 by Post.
- Candidates may pay the said amount by using Debit Card /Credit Card. SC/ ST / Female candidates / Persons with disabilities / Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying application fees.
- The hard copy of the online application form along with other required documents should be sent to the H.R.D. Dept., TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, PAREL, MUMBAI-400 012.
- Last date for online application: 09 December, 2015
- Last date for submitting hard copy of the online application: 16th December, 2015
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for Stenographer Vacancy 2015 job, as we have just presented the summary.