Stenographer Vacancy CSIR
Stenographer Vacancy (Junior) in CSIR
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute invites eligible Indian for Junior Stenographer vacancy as per the below details:-
Name of the post: Junior Stenographer
No. of posts: 05 (five)
Pay Scale: PB-1- Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
Essential Qualification: 10+2/XII or its equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m in shorthand and typing speed on computer of 40/35 w.p.m. in type-writing in English/Hindi.**
**40 words per minute/35 words per minute correspond to 12000 KDPH/10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word. Time allowed is 10 minutes.
General Instructions for Junior Stenographer vacancy:
- The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government employees as made applicable to CSIR employees of the same pay and status stationed at Bhavnagar.
- The prescribed age is 28 years. There is no age limit for department candidates (CSIR employees) provide they possess the prescribed qualifications.
- The number of vacancies indicated is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
- Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and women etc. candidates will be as per Govt. of India rules.
- Relaxation of 5 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority.
- The last date for determining the age limit & qualifications shall be the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 15-May-2015.
- An application fee of Rs. 100/- non-refundable is payable in the form of crossed Demand Draft with minimum validity of 03 months in favour of The Director, CSIR – CSMCRI and payable at Bhavnagar.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PWD Category and regular application fee.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute web site or can also be obtained by sending a request through e-mail email@example.com.
- Interested candidates are required to go through the details about the Junior Stenographer vacancy. Click here to read the details.
- Click here to download the application form.