Store Officer UPSC Graduate or Diploma Holder
Store Officer UPSC
Graduate or Diploma Holder (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobiles Engineering)
Vacancy No: – 15030501614
Post name: Store Officer UPSC
Organization: Delhi Milk Scheme
No. of Posts for Store Officer UPSC: 01 (UR-01)
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- plus Rs. 5400/- (Grade Pay) plus with 107 percent DA
Age Constraint: Not exceeding 35 years as on normal closing date. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/UT Government Servant up-to Five years as per instructions/order issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection’.
Essential Qualification for Store Officer UPSC:
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Automobiles Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent.
- 3 years experience of purchase and accounting of stores in a Government Department or in a public Body or in a private concern, preferably dealing with engineering stores.
- Degree of a recognized University or Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical /Automobile Engineering of a recognized Institute or equivalent.
- 5 years experience of purchase and accounting of stores in a Government Department or in a public Body or in a private concern, preferably dealing with engineering stores.
Note -1 The Qualifications are relaxable at the Commission’s discretion for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Desirable Qualification for Store Officer UPSC:
- A degree in Law.
- Experience in dealing with contracts.
- Knowledge of modern method of material management.
Duties for Store Officer UPSC:
- To assist the Dy. Manager (Store purchase) in purchases, accounts and issues of all types of stores.
- Arranging inspection and acceptance of material.
- Receipt and issue of material.
- Inventory control.
- Management of surplus, obsolete and scrap material.
- Dealing with court cases related to purchase and store department.
- Dealing with labour and transport contracts.
- Arranging repair/job work and AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract.)
Probation: Two Years
How to apply: Click here to apply.
Note: For further details, interested candidates are required to go through the information provided in the official website. Click here.