Army Public School
Teachers Vacancy in Army Public School
DETAILS OF VACANCIES: Teachers Vacancy in Army Public School
Teachers Vacancy in Army Public School has been announced for competent teachers in various categories. Vacancies is for various locations like Sadar Bazar (Delhi Cantt), Dhaula Kuan, Shankar Vihar and Noida.
Eligible Teachers should apply for the vacancies on or before 7th February 2015 (2 p.m.).
- CSB and CTET/TET qualified and meetings specific stream qualifications as per CBSE norms.
- English and Computers proficiency in mandatory.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview, tentatively scheduled on 18th Feb-2015, at APS Sadar Bajar, Delhi Cant.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- APS Sadar Bazar, will accept the applications till 14:00 hours on 7-Feb-2015.
- For details visit School Website www.apsdelhicantt.com (OR) e-mail email@example.com (OR) contact Phone No. 011-25692720
ABOUT ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL::-
Army Public School (APS) a chain of public schools established for educating the children of the Indian armed forces personnel. There are over 130 schools through India which are managed and controlled by AWES (Army Welfare Education Society, established in 1983). The Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi is the flagship school among all the APSs in the country. The Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi has been awarded with the highest academic excellence among all the Army Public Schools in the country. Read More
Teachers Vacancy in Army Public School is announced time to time.
For information on B.Ed, CTET, TET and other teaching qualifications please keep on visiting us. We are also in the process of posting information which will help the job seekers or for individual who are preparing exams like CTET, UPTET, TET, etc.