Teaching post of Professor (UR-01)
Online applications are required for Teaching Post of Professor (UR-01) in the Super Speciality Department of Surgical Oncology.
Last date of filling online application form is 12th March, 2015.
QUALIFICATION AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
M.Ch (Surgical Oncology)/ M.S. (Surgery) or M.S. (E.N.T) or M. Sc (Orthopaedics) or M.D. (Obst. & Gyane) with 2 years special training in Surgical Oncology.
- As Reader/ Associate Professor in Surgical Oncology for four years in recognized medical college
- Minimum of four Research publications indexed in Index Medicus/ National journal and one research publications in international journal.
GENERAL GUIDELINES for Teaching Post of Professor:-
- Applications should reach to the above address by February 20, 2015.
- The essential qualifications shall be as per MCI norms and KGMU Act 2002 and Statutes. The qualification should be recognized by MCI.
- The details of the post can be seen from the University Website.
- Only online forms shall be accepted. The online address for submission of applications form is http://kgmu.org.
- The candidates may be short listed for interview by the University subject to number of applications against the advertised post wherever required.
- Persons working somewhere else should submit their applications online, but the ‘No-Objections Certificate’ issued by their present employer should be produced at the time of interview.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not fill the advertised post.
- The University reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
- Processing fees of Rs. 1500/- for candidates (non-refundable) and should be online deposited in A/C No. 50207862810 of NEFT Code: ALLA0211028 (Allahabad Bank); Name of Account; KGMU Recruitment OR A/C/ No. 50200010050863 of: NEFT Code: HDFC0000596 (HDFC Bank) Name of Account; KGMU Recruitment.
- If candidate/applicant is having any problem in filling up form online, he may contact Dr. Ashish who’s Mobile No. +91 7839552566 and e-mail email@example.com.
For other details on Teaching Post of Professor, please click here.