Teaching Staff Required Step by Step School
Teaching Staff – Step by Step School
Plot A-10, Sector – 132,
Taj Expressway, Noida – 201 303
Telephones : +91 0120 2472300
Step by Step School, is looking for innovative, energetic, dedicated and experienced educators or teaching staff with academic qualifications from reputed universities.
Teaching Staff is required for the following classes
Classes I – V : English, Mathematics, Science, Hindi and Social Science
Classes VI – X : English, Mathematics, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, French, History & Geography
Classes XI – XII : English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Psychology, Accountancy, Political Science, Environmental Systems & Societies.
Co -curricular : Music (Indian & Western), Dance, Drama
Library Resource Person : Senior School
Eligibility criteria for the teaching staff:
- Graduates, NTT for pre primary classes.
- Graduates with a B. Ed to teach classes from I – V.
- Post Graduates/Graduates with a B. Ed to teach classes from VI – X.
- Post Graduates with a B. Ed to teach classes from XI & XII (CBSE).
- Post Graduates/Graduates with experience in teaching the IGCSE and IDBP.
- Good IT skills
- For getting the details about the teaching staff positions, please click here.
- For applying online for the Teaching Staff position, click here.
- For further information / clarification for Teaching Staff positions, please contact on +91.120.2472387/302.
About the school (extract from the school website).
The Step by Step school is a well ordered, caring community in which relationships are based on mutual respect, and rules are applied consistently and fairly.
We value the pursuit of academic excellence, the achievement of the individuals’ potential and contributions made to the life of the wider community.
We encourage our children to develop self-discipline and respect and value the achievements, values and beliefs of others. We help our children to understand themselves and others, and to seek significance and purpose in all their experiences.
Our values are reflected in all our policies and in the attitudes and conduct of our staff.