Technical Assistant Jobs Sikkim University
SIKKIM UNIVERSITY invites applications from dynamic and forward looking Indian citizens having requisite qualification as per UGC norms for the following NON-TEACHING POSITIONS.
Please find below the details about the government jobs (technical assistant jobs) offered by SIKKIM UNIVERSITY:-
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
Band Pay & Grade Pay: Rs 5200-20200 GP Rs 2800
No. of Posts: 07 (Seven)
Reservation: UR-2, SC-2, OBC-3
Essential Qualification & Experience for Technical assistant jobs:
- A graduate with Computer Application / IT as major
- Two years experience of handling major equipment’s in computer laboratory (1) or
- Two year experience of providing technical service to library automation softwares (1), examination softwares (2), financial management softwares (1) or such equipment & softwares as used in smart classrooms, e-governance, ERP, virtual class rooms etc. (2)
General Instructions for Technical Assistant Jobs:
- The University reserves the right to:
- Draw reserve panel(s) against the possible vacancies in the future.
- Relax any of the qualifications/experience at its discretion; and
- Not-to fill up any or all the advertised posts on regular basis.
- Interested candidates may apply online through the University website on or before 30.04.2015.
- The application will be charged with a processing fee of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/OBC/DA) through online payment only.
- Persons already in service should produce NOC from their departments at the time of interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The emoluments, allowances, facilities & other benefits of the selected officers/officials will be in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government/UGC from time to time.
- In cases where hard copies of the details have been asked for must be dispatched to the University within the time of submission failing which the application may be rejected.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are Technical Assistant Jobs are required to go through the details before applying for the job. Click here to read the details.