TPSC Vacancy Assistant Professor
TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (TPSC Vacancy)
TPSC invites applicants for the permanent posts 06(six) (SC-1, ST-2 & UR-3) of Assistant Professor, Regional College of Physical Education, Panisagar, Group-A Gazetted under the Education (Youth Affairs & Sports) Department, Government of Tripura.
Pay Band of Rs.15,600-39,100/- with A.G.P. Rs.6,000/- per month.
Educational Qualification & Other Qualification for TPSC Vacancy:
- Essential Qualification:
- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education with at least 55% of marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from UGC recognized University or an equivalent Degree from an accredited Foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Provided however, that candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor in University/Colleges/Institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Master’s Degree level for the SC/ST/Differently-abled (Physically and Visually Differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Desirable: Knowledge in Bengali or Kok Borok.
Age Limit for TPSC Vacancy: Up to 40 years as on 16-03-2015
- For details on Click here for TPSC vacancy.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details on TPSC Vacancy, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission. Click here for the TPSC website.