TRAI Vacancy Post of Advisor
TRAI Vacancy – Post of Advisor
TRAI has going to fill the Post of Advisor on deputation in its New Delhi headquarter, initially for a period of 2 years. Interested candidates should go through the details for applying for the vacancy.
TRAI Vacancy for: Post of Advisor
Pay Band: PB-4
Pay Scale: Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10000 + allowances such as DA, HRA, etc. as per Govt. Rules.
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Mode of application: Off-line
Age Consideration: Not more than 56 years on the date of closure of application.
Eligibility Criteria: Officers of the Central Govt., Central Public Sector Undertaking and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies (i) holding equivalent post OR (ii) Officers in Selection Grade with four years of regular service in that grade OR (iii) Group ‘A’ officers having seventeen years of regular service in Group ‘A’ of which at least 4 years of regular service shall be in the Selection Grade.
Essential Qualification: A degree in Electronics Engineering and/or Telecommunications Engineering from a recognized University/Institution and possessing requisite experience in the field of telecommunications.
How to apply for TRAI Vacancy:
- The eligible and interested candidates are required to apply for the post in the prescribed proforma.
- Click here to download the proforma.
- The application has to be sent along with the attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years and vigilance/ disciplinary clearance of eligible candidates.
- The application to be sent in an envelope super-scribing the post applied for.
- The form complete in all the respect has to be sent to Senior Research Officer (A&P), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahangara Door Sanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi – 110002.
- Application has to reach the above address on or before 9th May, 2016.
Important Link: http://www.trai.gov.in/WriteReadData/Career/Document/vacancy.pdf
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for TRAI Vacancy, as we have just presented the summary.